Tuesday 2 August 2016

Unconditional...

This piece was written in June 2016. Hopefully it captures something you have felt
Enjoy



Mine is yours, forever
Possessions, emotions, thoughts. Unconditional.

Life without, life after? Never.

Heart, mind, love are yours, unconditional.


Stumbling blind through grape induced fog.
Colliding with unforeseen obstacles, senseless
What's the solution? Does it lie in a snog?
A demo of fear and panic. Immature, I confess.

Occasional, glimmers of insight, understanding
They build a boy, a man - where nothing stood before.
Something new, brief, it will never be again. Standing
Before the partner, he loves to his very core.

Fine words count little these days
Mine I give freely. Unwilling and unable
To hide my breadcrumbs, for selfish use in this maze.
If I exist it is as a fable.

Useless, clueless, he cannot change the past
Or repair what the moron damaged. Trust. 
Without his paramore, his love, first and last.
His, he is hers, forever, in this she can trust.

Mine is yours forever
One word omitted in each language, each tongue. Never
Everything I am, I own, yours unconditional.
Waiting, for my love. I am your unconditional.

Balor O'Brien

No comments: